- Acknowledgement of orders will be received & checked by one of our customer services team. Customised teamwear will be created and artwork will be returned to be approved by the club or customer before full production will be started. 1.1 Club or customer has final say on any alterations requested & production will proceed on acknowledgement from one of our customer services team that the club or customers has accepted the final designs & details on the order form. No refunds will be placed accepted on delays of orders but agreed discount on future orders may be testified with customer up to the sum of 30%.
- Delivery. Turnaround is on average 4/6 weeks from approval & payment subject to any stock delays or dispatch delays from customs or weather conditions delaying shipments. When goods are in our warehouse and are in stock, we seek to deliver within 2 working days this may change at peak season to ¾ working days. We always try to work within the stated timeframe when possible otherwise give you an indication of likely delivery. We dispatch our orders next working day delivery by carrier and a signature will be required on delivery. There is a charge (PLUS VAT) for postage and packing for the delivery of goods.
- Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. The above regulations entitle all customers to a 7 day approval period exclusive to those goods having print, numbers or badges applied, and provided the garments remain in the same state as when purchased, in which a customer can cancel and return their order. For your convenience, any items worn or altered / defaulted by washing incorrectly will void the guarantee given. We collect returns if we are responsible for any errors on orders or delivery, returns will be accepted within 2 weeks of receipt, where goods are returned in perfect condition and where possible in their original packaging with all tags attached. Any Faulty items should be returned but the cost of maccasports, re makes or refund will be given upon receipt of goods.
- Conditions of Sale. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the rates applying at the time of going to press. After going to press. Maccasports reserves the right to accept in part or in full, or decline any order placed in respect of the catalogue. Only credit/debit card orders can be taken over the telephone by the card holder. All orders paid by cheque or postal order must be made out to maccasports ltd. Any goods that are not required should be returned in their original condition within the 7 day approval and we will refund you the cost of the goods in full provided no print or numbers or badges has been altered or applied & team has not been worn. Please be aware of all details sent back to you & is satisfactory as we cannot refund bespoke garments after all approvals have been made. Only credit/debit card orders can be taken over the telephone by the card holder. All orders paid by cheque or postal order must be made out to maccasports ltd. Placed orders in writing or by using our Order Form which can be emailed or printed by return. Until payment in full is received your order will not be processed and stock will not be allocated or reserved. Club cheques will be accepted to place an order but the order will not be processed or goods will not be released until the cheque is cleared.
- Price. All prices are in British Pounds Sterling (GBP) unless otherwise stated. All prices are VAT inclusive where VAT is chargeable. Where VAT is chargeable, Maccasports reserves the right to amend its prices to reflect any changes in VAT during the catalogue season. Any new prices will appear on the invoice.
- The reproduction of the products in this catalogue is as accurate as photographic and printing processes permit and we cannot accept responsibility for slight variances in colour and style if specific colours are not sent by the club or customer.
- Law. These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.